Friday, May 1, 2009

Chapter Three of Scribbles and Mumbles

Yesterday was going okay. Went to Friday prayers with Tompoq. Then had late lunch at CTR (Cahaya Taufik Restaurant). I was suppose to go basketball practice this afternoon but a lot of miss understanding with me and my Baby Girl. Sorry Amanda. So i played basketball teaching Vannessa and Fieza on basic rules of basketball. Sedut also came to play that night. When all of us were enjoying, I out of the blue twisted my ankle. My Baby had to walk all the way to the basketball court to bring ice for my leg. Its painful and swollen also. Hopefully I can recover before the Kelkatu FC match which is against Trinity I think. Well for now the first night sleeping with an injured leg is painful but it is capable. Walking is hard thats all. But what to do. It already happen so now is recovery time. Now its time to cook breakfast. I can surely get better.

2 comments:

  1. funny aa baby!!! i brought fyza's sausage as ice substitute. hehehe.. Loves loves..

    ReplyDelete
  2. bitch can you play for unisex wei?

    ReplyDelete