Tuesday, April 28, 2009

First chapter of scribbles and mumbles

THIS IS ME!!!



This is the first time doing this and I'm not really sure what to do so here goes. Start from today there is a lot of things I wanna say. But here goes, intro TADADADADADADADAA!!!!!!!!
My circles of friends;


Mea
(My lovely girlfriend who i love the most in the world)



Van The Man
(She is very nice, but random times she goes all the way crazy, the one in BLUE)



+


=


Abby "The Piglet" Chu
(The little girl which is shorter than me and she eats A LOT!! sometimes she gets hungry more frequent than me)



Amanda
( The crazy hyper cindian girl)



Dinesh "The Dog" J.
( My house mate)



Azfar


Fieza


Shannon


Gala And Daniel


Vimel


Hoemak and Tony


Andy, Fariq and Hoe

Karibi, Tompoq, Godwin

and lots lots more...(for this post.. its all meant to be crazy. Sorry abby for the extra cause I like to fight with you. We are like brothers and sisters.. hahahaha.. CHILL!!)

4 comments: